New Member Introductions

Hi from Wyoming. I’m just getting started and look forward to learning. Thank you!

@wrw2018 Hey welcome!

Hi I’m new here and it looks awesome so far!

Hi I’m new here and so far it seems awesome. I recently built a coal forge and I have no idea how to light it. Can anyone help me?

Hi, my name is John and I live in southern New Hampshire. I have been interested in blacksmithing my entire life and never found the opportunity. I am now 43 and trying to get started. Can someone recommend a part of this forum where I can begin to learn?

Hi guys Just starting out.

Got twin propane burners running,Just building a forge from an old gas tank and 50mm blanket.

Anvil is a Christmas present from the wife.Looking forward to manipulating some metal.

Jimbo Somerset England.

Hey everyone! I just started a couple months ago. A very nice smith got me into it. This seems like a site with nice folks, no je

New on here from Ohio. Just getting started with forge tools and anvil my son got me.

Welcome @Dbarker! Glad to have you around.

Welcome @Hux! Glad to have you around.

@Jimbo Nice! Can’t wait to see some of your work.

Letter opener ,poker and tongs for my first 3 projects.

Hey everyone, new smith here

Hey everyone, aspiring smith here. I spend half my days working in a Hydraulics factory, then my nights studying for college or reading and watching things about smithing.
I finally decided maybe to talk to people about where to really begin assembling a work station. So I’m here!

Hello All,

I have been moving metal for a goodly while now. I smith daily. I run a coal forge, I am not a blade smith.

I live in upstate New York.

W

Hey there y’all originally from Texas. Residing in Virginia for at least a few years for now. Just getting started and already learning a lot from y’alls posts. I look forward to learning even more over time.