Newbie to forging

Hey people,
Hoping for some feedback on the new torch I built. I’ve attached some photos in the hopes that someone could tell me if I need to (or not) do some tweaking.
One is of it is with it lit with the gauge barely reading above 0. The other is it at 7 psi. The last is of the throat which is a reducer that is 3/4" x 1-1/2". The jet is 1/8" x 3" nipple with a #57 hole in a cap. I didn’t do a water test to center the jet but I tend to have a good eye and centered it pretty well. I also slid the assembly in and out until the flame tried to go out (in both directions) and turned out the center of that created the perfect flame (at least that’s what I think, you tell me).
At start up with the gauge almost at 0, the flame huffs until i close the choke which is just the top of a tuna can cut out (yes, i watched A LOT of you tube). with the choke closed, it doesn’t make any sound. With the choke off and the psi turned up to 7, it roars like a jet engine. From what i read and watch, it sound like i did OK.

I accidentally got into this from taking a welding class and one of my projects was a branding iron. I got tired of holding the torch!

Comment are greatly appreciated.!