New to the forum in Panama City, FL

Hey, how is it going? My name is Joe and I am currently stationed in Panama City, FL. I am an Army Diver and have been in for 15 years. I am an instructor at the Navy Dive School. I have a little experience in blacksmithing. I have made a few blades but have never been able to dedicate as much time to the craft as I would like. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to pick it up as a full time hobby but until then I will learn as much as I can and do what I can when I can. I have been married to my high school sweet heart for almost 14 years and have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 brand new boy.

Hi Joe! Welcome! Glad to see you’ve found the forums :slight_smile:

Would love to see a few pics of the blades you have made. Army Diver! Sounds like a fun job, to me, at least :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of my finished projects because I don’t have any. Just a bunch of quasi complete things. With being in the Army I have not had a chance to actually set up shop and make something. I had a hodge podge set up on my last deployment kept getting pilfered by the TCNs and I used a buddies set up out of his garage while I was stationed in Ft. Leonard Wood. I hope that will change while I am in Florida. I should have more time.