does anyone recognize what this is?

What might this tool be?

Looks kinda like a hot cut stake style.

Looks Like a quick and dirty top swedge

Can you post a few more pictures of it? Looks old, is it welded or forged? If welded, then probably just some top tool like above, if forged, are there carbon bits forge welded anywhere?

Interesting shape.

Reminds me of some whale processing tools I saw as a kid
To slice the whales skin and blubber for skinning

Visit Blacksmith Gifts for shirts, caps, and more | Buy, sell, or trade Blacksmith Tools at Blacksmith Trading Post

Created and Maintained by Little Acorn